3:45-5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Saturday| 5:15 p.m. (Anticipatory)
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. |10:00 a.m. |12:00 Noon |5:00 p.m.
Monday- Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please enter through the Selby Avenue side, handicap entrance)
Saturday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
3:30- 5:00 p.m.
Parish Office Hours (Rectory at 239 Selby Ave.) :
Monday- Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Year of St. Joseph- "Cuppa Joe": Ten Wonders of St. Joseph Talks. See flyer here.
Guided tours are offered Tuesday - Friday at 1:00 p.m. learn more here
Address & Contact Information
Cathedral of Saint Paul
239 Selby Avenue
Saint Paul, MN 55102
Map and Driving Directions
Cathedral Church Hours
Monday-Friday: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Please enter on the Selby Avenue side through the handicap door)
Rectory Office Hours (239 Selby Avenue)
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., beginning Septemebr 1)
Cathedral of Saint Paul Staff
To send an email to a member of the Cathedral staff, click the name below.
Fr. John L. Ubel, Rector,
Sacred Music & Liturgy
- Lawrence Lawyer, 651.357.1351, Director of Sacred Music
- Chris Ganza 651.357.1326, Choir Director - Organist
- Greg Povolny, 651.357.1337, Head Sacristan
- Jerry Adam, 651.357.1346, Head Maintenance Supervisor
- Joe Fink, 651.357.1321, Facilities Manager/Lead Maintenance
- Ben Nelson, 651.357.1335, Bookkeeper
- James Gajewski 651.357.1332, Business Administrator
- Sue Kruchten, 651.357.1325 Parish Administrative Assistan/ Mass Intentions/Sacramental Records
- Tour Coordinator, 651.357.1327 For more information on Cathedral tours please click here.
- Cathedral Gift Store: 651.357.1320
Faith Formation and Religious Education
Jack Flaherty 651.357.1340. Director of Evangelization and Faith Formation
Stephanie Crowley, Coordinator fo Children's Catechesis
For the Media
Our Media Archives page contains news releases and coverage by local news outlets.
Professional Photography Permit Process
All professional photographers and videographers should review our Photography Guidelines.